Flickr user ai.dan
With nearly 40,000 readers, TheDigitel sites in Beaufort, Charleston, and Myrtle Beach offer a powerful way to get a message out, and while that's all fine and good, what's really great is that the site is an open and collaborative for citizens, writers, or any other content makers to contribute to.
We're inviting you to join us at the first DigiShop, an entirely free workshop where you can learn more about who's behind TheDigitel and how the Open Community can benefit you if you're a content creator, event promoter, concerned citizen, or anyone with a message.
Sure, we'll talk about how you can automatically get your posts featured, but we'll also chat about:
- What is the best way to get your writing noticed?
- How can you effectively use Twitter and other social media outlets?
- What tags or links should you include?
- What are the ground rules in sourcing content for a post?
- What is the best way to gain followers?
Come out and meet other writers and bloggers.