Hackathon is on August 23-24, and it’s time to rally your crew and get onboard. This year’s mobile app dev smackdown is going to be bigger and better than ever, so we need your help rounding up participants, sponsors, volunteers, and spectators. I mean, who wants to miss the big show?!?
Check out the Hackathon website for all the details on how to sign-up a team to compete, become a volunteer, or just RSVP to see the demos. There will be a ton of activities and a few surprises, so we hope you’ll come join Charleston biggest dev fest!
In the mean time, here are 5 reasons you and your crew need to be at Hackathon
- Make Awesome Stuff with Awesome People – Hackathon brings mobile developers from Silicon Harbor and beyond, so it’s a great chance to meet some new like-minded peeps.
- Win The Booty – Coding, drinking, and hanging out are good and all, but let’s face it – winning cold hard cash makes Hackathon all the better. Come get the booty!
- The After Party – This one may be for participants and volunteers only, but the after party on Saturday night is going to be epic…and it’s SPARC. You’ve been warned.
- Expand Your Mind – You may be forced to write a mobile app about pets, or end up adding a pirate theme to a travel app. Either way, you’re going to be outside of your comfort zone, and that’s a good thing.
- You Know You Want to Dress Like a Pirate – Yarrr, who doesn’t? Why wait until Halloween to dress up…let’s do this in August or we’ll make you walk the plank!
There are a million other reasons to come to Hackathon 4, so hopefully one of them will bring you through the front door on August 23-24. Check out the website and infographic below for more information, and we’ll see you there!