Update September 1: While I wasn't able to find the video clip, FIG's PR folk were good enough to get ahold of it. Watch it up top.
And now I'm hungry again, great.
Tune it a 9 p.m. tonight, August 9, to see.
Oh and the Charleston City Paper has a bit more background on tonight's show.
Update August 10: I haven't had any luck finding a video clip from last night, but I do know it was a "Hanger Steak with Agrodolce Sauce" that was featured on the "Sauced" edition of the show.
Here's what else was featured:
- Ted Allen - Spaghetti - Scarpetta
- Claire Robinson - Sticky Toffee Pudding w/ Bourbon Ice Cream - Colt and Gray
- Aaron Sanchez - Rib Tips - Daddy Dz BBQ
- Cat Cora - Comeback Sauce - Mayflower Cafe
- Michael Psilakis - Linguini w/Clams - Don Pepe's Vesuvio
- Michael Chiarello - Duck in Red Peanut Mole Sauce - Topolobampo
- Duff Goldman - Fish w/Tamarind Sauce - Ambassador Dining Room