The Spice and Tea Exchange toasts its 2nd anniversary weekend, April 15-17, by 'Cooking Up a Celebration' featuring cooking demonstrations and menu samplings from six of Charleston's most appreciated and innovative chefs.
The Spice and Tea Exchange, located at 170-A Church Street in downtown Charleston, will be hosting special chef appearances at the following times:
- 1 to 2:30 p.m. - Chef Fred Neuville of The Fat Hen
- 4 to 5:30 p.m. - Chef Nico Romo of Fish
- 12 to 1:30 p.m. - Chef JimiHatt of Guerrilla Cuisine and display knives handcrafted by bladesmith Quintin Middleton
- 12 to 1:30 p.m. - Chef Nate Whiting of Tristan
- 4 to 5:30 p.m. - Chef Brett McKee of 17 North and Brett's Roadside Kitchen
In addition to cooking demos and delicious samples, The Spice and Tea Exchange will be offering up custom spice blends, infused salts, and gourmet tea samplings all weekend long. Guests will also be entered to win a $100 gift basket and enjoy anniversary weekend savings.