Image by Provided
Head over to the Boathouse at Breach Inlet on the Isle of Palms for the next South Carolina Aquarium Sustianable Seafood dinner on January 9, 2012 at 6:30 p.m.
Diners are invited to experience six unforgettable courses created by executive Chef Charles Arena. Each delectable dish will be paired with an amazing wine from the Simi Winery in California.
- Jumbo lump North Carolina crab meat with shrimp, tomato fondue and fennel puree paired with the Simi Sauvignon Blanc, Sonoma County 2010
- Roasted scallop and mushroom Wellington paired with the Simi "Reserve" Chardonnay, Russian River Valley 2009
- Tempura fried lionfish with lentil stew and Yuzu-truffle vinaigrette paired with the Simi Pinot Noir, Sonoma County 2009
- Local shrimp and ricotta gnudi with pine nuts and pancetta paired with the Simi Merlot, Sonoma County 2007
- Bacon wrapped tilefish with creamy polenta and charred Cippolini Demi paired with the Simi "Landslide" Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley 2007
- Apple tart tatin with vanilla bean ice cream paired with Simi Inniskillin
The dinner is $55 plus tax and gratuity with ten percent of the proceeds go to support the South Carolina Aquarium's Sustainable Seafood Initative. Reservations can be made by calling (843) 886-8000.