Ah the days of being a college freshman here in the Holy City. It isn't easy trying to learn a new city, figure out where your classes and and make new friends, all while still trying to come off as the coolest kid from your hometown.
Well, lucky for you, the Charleston City Paper's College Student Guide 2011 is here to help!
In this year's issue, the Charleston City Paper will teach you everything you need to know about:
- Keeping your possessions safe in college
- Parking in downtown Charleston
- Charleston's many diverse neighborhoods
- Where to find the best sandwich
- Where to find the best fro-yo
- How to look like a natural in Charleston's bar scene
- Where to find medicine and medical attention on your campus
- Where to find the best late-night munchies
- Pet ownership tips
- How to stay in shape on a college budget
- Where to find the flyest shoes
All pretty useful guides if you ask me.
In addition, we here at TheDigitel have some handy guides that'll help you navigate and dominate your college experience. You'll find them posted just below: