Tango Bay topic page

8:04 pm on Wednesday January 8, 2014

Combustibles near space heater caused clothing store fire in North Myrtle Beach

via The Sun News: Combustible items located too close to a space heater caused a fire at a store at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach, said city spokesman Pat Dowling. A fire damaged $75,000 worth of structure and damage at the Tango Bay store...
9:58 am on Monday January 6, 2014

Fire at Tango Bay Store -with exclusive video

City Spokesman, Pat Dowling, reported that a fire caused about $75,000 worth of damage tangofire(structure/merchandise) to the Tango Bay store at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach last night. The fire was first reported around 6 p.m., was...
Advertisement